Rosemary Cheese Patties Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Marinara sauce, warmed, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, eggs, rosemary, garlic and cayenne until blended.
- Place the remaining crumbs in a shallow bowl. Shape heaping tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture into 1-1/2-in. balls; flatten to 1/2 in. thickness. Coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown patties in oil in batches over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Rosemary Cheese Patties
Sort By :
I actually didn't flatten the balls, just rolled them in the bread crumbs and browned them. I served them with toothpicks as an appetizer with marinara sauce for dipping. Yummy!
These were pretty good. I cut the recipe in half and used up some small amounts of asiago and romano with the parm. They didn't seem very sturdy since a couple broke while flipping but maybe it just needed a bit more crumbs to stiffen it up more. Will definitly make again. Thanks
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >