Rosemary Cashew Chicken Recipe
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- Hot cooked pasta
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the onion, orange juice concentrate, rosemary, salt and cayenne; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken juices run clear. Remove the chicken and keep warm.
- In a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth. Stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cashews. Pour over chicken. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Rosemary Cashew Chicken(3)
Sort By :
Definite keeper. Enjoyed the blended flavors of the orange juice, rosemary & cashews.
My family loves this recipe. I make it often. I sometimes make with brown rice instead of pasta.
I fixed this for Sunday supper.would not change a thing. My whole family thought it was great.... Roxie
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cashew Chicken >
- Cashew Chicken Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes >