- Spread 1 cup sauce into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Layer with three noodles, 1/3 cup cheese, a third of the
- squash and 1 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with remaining
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until bubbly
- and top is lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 275 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.