Rosemary Biscuits Recipe
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, cut cream cheese into baking mix until crumbly. Stir in milk and rosemary just until moistened.
- 2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll out into a 6-in. square. Cut into four 3-in. squares; cut each square diagonally in half.
- 3. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 133 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Rosemary Biscuits
"These were more dry than I hoped but I loved the thick texture and the rosemary flavor was delicious."