Rosemary Beet Phyllo Bites Recipe
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled whole beets, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups fresh arugula, torn
- 72 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Pat beets dry with paper towels; place in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, rosemary and orange peel; toss to combine.
- 2. Divide arugula among tart shells; top with beet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 appetizer: 31 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Rosemary Beet Phyllo Bites
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer