Rosemary Asparagus Recipe
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the broth, rosemary, garlic and bay leaf. Add asparagus and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Discard bay leaf. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 23 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Rosemary Asparagus
"Rosemary is a piney herb with a hint of lemon, so don't get too carried away with it."