Rosemary-Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over pork.
- 2. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in remaining oil on all sides. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; brush over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 280 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.