Rosemary-Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over pork.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in remaining oil on all sides. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; brush over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Rosemary-Apricot Pork Tenderloin(3)
Sort By :
I have prepared many recipes for pork tenderloin and this one was the best! I prepared it according to the recipe and didn't change a thing. The rosemary rub gave it a lot of flavor and the preserves provided the sweetness. Great flavors combined! Browning it sears in the juices and the flavor of the rosemary & garlic.
This is the most flavorful recipe! Amazing and impressive for entertaining or a beautiful meal!
The pork was very flavorful and tender. Even my 3 year old daughter loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >