Rosemary & Thyme Lemon Cocktail
A bubbly drink means it’s time to celebrate! Try dressing up the usual hard lemonade with sprigs of rosemary and thyme for a refreshingly different cocktail any time of year.
15 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 5 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bottle (1-3/4 liters) lemonade
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces carbonated water, chilled
- Lemon slice, optional
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, muddle rosemary and thyme; add lemonade. Cover
- and refrigerate overnight. Strain lemonade; discard herbs.
- To prepare cocktail: In a mixing glass or tumbler, combine 1/2 cup
- lemonade and vodka. Place ice in a highball glass; add lemonade
- mixture. Top with carbonated water. Garnish with a lemon slice if
- desired. Yield: 15 servings.