- pieces. Gently roll each into a 12-in. rope. Holding one end of
- rope, loosely wrap dough, forming a coil. Tuck end under; pinch to
- seal. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- With thumb, make a 1-in. indentation in center of each coil. Fill
- with cherry pie filling. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Drizzle with
- Vanilla Glaze. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.