Rose Geranium Punch
For a perfect punch at your next garden party, try this recipe. You can even use your own rose geraniums!—Mary Jane Jones, Lisbon, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 quarts apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 limes, thinly sliced
- Additional geranium leaves, optional
- 4 to 6 rose geranium leaves (3-inch diameter), washed
- In a large saucepan, bring apple juice, sugar and geranium leaves to
- a boil; boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in limes.
- Cool and strain. Chill. Garnish with geranium leaves if desired.
- Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 224 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.