Root Beer Float Pie Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup cold diet root beer
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk the root beer, milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in half of the remaining whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Dollop reserved whipped topping over each serving; top with a maraschino cherry if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Root Beer Float Pie(46)
Sort By :
This pie was delicious! Creamy and full of root beer flavor.
Loved this! One of the best pies I've ever made. Very quick and easy. I didn't make this with fat free anything because I had all the regular ingredients. I also used a teaspoon of root beer extract! It really did taste like a root beer float! Will be making this again and again!
Whoever created this, thank you!
fantastic already shared with friends
This was very good, especially considering it had fewer calories than one's typical cream pie. It was so easy to make. I just had a lot of other pies I liked so much better that I had to put a 4 instead of a 5. By the way, we only put ours in the freezer for about 4 hours, and it was nice and firm then. It tasted like a real root beer float.
More Recipe Collections
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >