Root Beer Float Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon plus 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons root beer concentrate
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter. In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in baking chips and marshmallow creme until melted. Pour one-third of the mixture into a small bowl; stir in vanilla.
- To remaining mixture, stir in root beer concentrate; immediately spread into prepared pan. Spread vanilla mixture over top. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 pounds.
Reviews for Root Beer Float Fudge
Sort By :
Made this and was it ever wonderful!!! Very creamy and it does taste like a root beer float.
I've been asked for the recipe already. It set very well and the two tone color is pretty.
This fudge is easy to make, but the color didn't work and it didn't set very well. The root beer layer crumbled so badly that I had great trouble cutting it. It has a decent flavor, though it's extremely sweet.
making this soon, but just a note. I have been using the tin foil pans for years to make fudge, just coat with cooking spray and let set up with your fudge. normally pops right out and you can get many uses from one pan.
Absolutely love this recipe.....I have made 4 batches this weekend....of different flavors......LOVE LOVE LOVE IT......
Is it 5 ounces of evap milk or one can. all of my cans are 12 oz?
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Homemade Fudge >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Marshmallow Fudge >