This festive salad features romaine lettuce, cranberries and almonds. Sent from Laurie Balcom of Lynden, Washington, it's perfect for those busy weeknights during the holidays.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, cranberries and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Romaine Salad with Mint Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p31
Reviews forRomaine Salad with Mint Dressing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review