Romaine Roasted Corn
Amaze your family and friends with this fun and different way to cook corn on the cob. Wrapped in lettuce and baked, the corn is tender and delicious...and the ears stay nicely coated with tasty herb butter.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, huskes removed
- 1 bunch romaine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, rosemary and marjoram until
- blended; spread over corn. Wrap each ear in two to three romaine
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 450° for
- 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender. Discard romaine before
- serving. Sprinkle corn with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.