Romaine Roasted Corn Recipe
Amaze your family and friends with this fun and different way to cook corn on the cob. Wrapped in lettuce and baked, the corn is tender and delicious...and the ears stay nicely coated with tasty herb butter.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, huskes removed
- 1 bunch romaine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the butter, rosemary and marjoram until blended; spread over corn. Wrap each ear in two to three romaine leaves.
- 2. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 450° for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender. Discard romaine before serving. Sprinkle corn with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 188 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Romaine Roasted Corn
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC