Romaine Roasted Corn Recipe
Amaze your family and friends with this fun and different way to cook corn on the cob. Wrapped in lettuce and baked, the corn is tender and delicious...and the ears stay nicely coated with tasty herb butter.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, huskes removed
- 1 bunch romaine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, rosemary and marjoram until blended; spread over corn. Wrap each ear in two to three romaine leaves.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 450° for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender. Discard romaine before serving. Sprinkle corn with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Romaine Roasted Corn in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p39
Reviews for Romaine Roasted Corn(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review