- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, huskes removed
- 1 bunch romaine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, rosemary and marjoram until blended; spread over corn. Wrap each ear in two to three romaine leaves.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 450° for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender. Discard romaine before serving. Sprinkle corn with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Romaine Roasted Corn in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p39
Reviews for Romaine Roasted Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review