This pasta dish will WOW your family. My daugher and her husband was visiting and I just through this togther and they loved it. My daughter now make the dish for her husband at home.
- Multi-Grain Spaghetti pasta
- Already cooked -Grilled Chicken Strips (any brand will do)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 med Onion Diced
- 3-4 grilled red peppers in the jar
- 1 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Fat – Free Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Cook Chicken with Green peppers /Onions in olive oil for a few min until vegetables are tender, add grilled red peppers, spaghetti Sauce, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Italian Seasoning. Let simmer for about 15 Min. Prepare Pasta. Drain and reserve the water. Add 1/3 cup of the pasta water to the sauce and chicken for thickness. Mix the pasta with the chicken mixture. Yield: serves 4
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken and Pasta Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review