Romaine and Walnut Salad Recipe
A super-quick dressing jazzes up this easy salad of romaine, tomatoes, mushrooms and walnuts. —Beverly A Nichols, Midland, Texas
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the romaine, tomato, mushrooms and walnuts. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 146 calories, 12g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Romaine and Walnut Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC