- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the romaine, tomato, mushrooms and walnuts. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Romaine and Walnut Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p24
Reviews for Romaine and Walnut Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review