Romaine & Orange Salad with Lime Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. In a large bowl, combine romaine and onion. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with mandarin oranges. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Romaine & Orange Salad with Lime Dressing(3)
Sort By :
This is a very refreshing, light salad. I generally like a salad with everything but the kitchen sink in it, but this paired well with a heavy main course. I doubled the dressing ingredients for the amount of lettuce and for me, it was just right.
Awesome! This recipe is SO good, easy to make and DELISH!
Very light and refreshing. I left out the lime peel because I didn't have any limes, just lime juice.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Southwest Salads >