- 1 small bunch romaine, torn
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl, layer romaine, tomatoes, peas and onion. Spread mayonnaise over onion. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Romaine & Cherry Tomato Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p86
Reviews for Romaine & Cherry Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review