- Spoon 1 cup stuffing over each thigh section to within 1 in. of
- edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Tie
- with kitchen string; place on a rack in another shallow roasting
- Brush turkey with oil; sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Bake
- turkey breast at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170°; bake thighs for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or
- until a meat thermometer reads 180° and a meat thermometer reads
- 165° for stuffing. Let turkey stand for 15 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: Ask the butcher to debone the turkey for you.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now