"We love the hint of lemon wrapped inside these rich flavorful pancakes," says Tami Escher of Dumont, Minnesota.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sour cream and cherry preserves
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and the lemon peel; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt and remaining sugar. Beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when set and lightly browned. Cook 1 minute longer.
- Immediately sprinkle each pancake with lemon sugar mixture; roll up and keep warm. Top with sour cream and preserves. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Rolled Swedish Pancakes in Taste of Home August/September 1999, p8
Reviews for Rolled Swedish Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review