Rod and Reel Breadsticks Recipe
Convenient refrigerated dough is the key to these reel-y fun and reel-y easy-to-assemble breadsticks. A tasty dusting of sesame seeds, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt adds yummy flavor that seasoned fishermen are sure to enjoy.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1. Separate dough into rolls; set six aside. Unroll remaining rolls; twist each to form a 14-in. rope. Place ropes 4 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets for rods.
- 2. For reels, place a coiled roll 1-1/2 in. from end of rod, with the coiled end touching the rod. Pinch rod and reel dough together to seal. Combine butter and garlic salt; brush over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; carefully remove from the pans. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC