Rod and Reel Breadsticks
Convenient refrigerated dough is the key to these reel-y fun and reel-y easy-to-assemble breadsticks. A tasty dusting of sesame seeds, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt adds yummy flavor that seasoned fishermen are sure to enjoy.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Separate dough into rolls; set six aside. Unroll remaining rolls;
- twist each to form a 14-in. rope. Place ropes 4 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets for rods.
- For reels, place a coiled roll 1-1/2 in. from end of rod, with the
- coiled end touching the rod. Pinch rod and reel dough together to
- seal. Combine butter and garlic salt; brush over dough. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds. Bake at 375° for 12-14
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; carefully remove from
- the pans. Yield: 6 servings.