Rocky Toffee Fudge
A hint of Kahlua gives grown-up taste to the classic combination of marshmallows and chocolate.
81 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter;
- set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer,
- stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the
- marshmallows, toffee bits and Kahlua.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until
- firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut
- fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- 2-1/2 pounds.