Rocky Toffee Fudge Recipe
A hint of Kahlua gives grown-up taste to the classic combination of marshmallows and chocolate.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the marshmallows, toffee bits and Kahlua.
- 3. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Rocky Toffee Fudge
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC