A hint of Kahlua gives grown-up taste to the classic combination of marshmallows and chocolate.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the marshmallows, toffee bits and Kahlua.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Rocky Toffee Fudge in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p71
Reviews for Rocky Toffee Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review