Rocky Road Treat
On a hot day, these sweet frozen pops are simple to prepare and guaranteed to bring out the kid in anyone. And who can resist that chocolate and peanut topping?
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups ( 3 ounces each )
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and
- slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes,
- stirring often.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; place about 2
- tablespoons in each plastic cup. Stir marshmallow creme into
- pudding; spoon into cups. Insert Popsicle sticks; freeze. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 Popsicle equals 145 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.