On a hot day, these sweet frozen pops are simple to prepare and guaranteed to bring out the kid in anyone. And who can resist that chocolate and peanut topping?
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups ( 3 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; place about 2 tablespoons in each plastic cup. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert Popsicle sticks; freeze. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Treat in Country Woman May/June 2003, p12