Rocky Road Pudding
I prepare this dessert first to make sure it has time to cool before the meal.—Tracy Golder, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2
- minutes. Fold in the whipped topping, chocolate chips, 3/4 cup
- marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining marshmallows; drizzle
- with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 329 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.