Rocky Road Pudding Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping, chocolate chips, 3/4 cup marshmallows and peanuts.
- 2. Pour into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- 3. Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining marshmallows; drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 329 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Rocky Road Pudding
"This was a very good, and an easy dessert to make. Will make again, but I will use less nuts and maybe use a chopped nut. Thank you for the recipe."
"In response to the other post, yes I used sugar free (and generic) pudding and it was great. I have never had a problem with substituting sf pudding for regular in any recipe. This was very easy and enjoyed by the whole family. Next time however, I will decrease the amount of chocolate chips (probably to 1/2 cup) because it was just too much. It's interesing enough with the peanuts and mini marshmellows. Great quick and easy dessert!"
"Has anyone tried this with Sugar Free pudding?"