Rocky Road Pudding Cups Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa and cornstarch. Stir in milk until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in 1 cup chips until melted.
- Spoon into dessert dishes, 1/2 cup in each; sprinkle with pecans, marshmallows and remaining chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Pudding Cups in Taste of Home February/March 2011, p46
Reviews for Rocky Road Pudding Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2011
This was good, but boxed pudding is just as good, cheaper, and faster to make.