Rocky Road Pudding Cups Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa and cornstarch. Stir in milk until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in 1 cup chips until melted.
- 3. Spoon into dessert dishes, 1/2 cup in each; sprinkle with pecans, marshmallows and remaining chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 417 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Rocky Road Pudding Cups
"This was good, but boxed pudding is just as good, cheaper, and faster to make."