I prepare this dessert first to make sure it has time to cool before the meal.—Tracy Golder, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping, chocolate chips, 3/4 cup marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining marshmallows; drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Pudding in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p14
Reviews for Rocky Road Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review