Rocky Road Pizza
Looking for a new, interesting dessert to offer your hungry clan? Chocolate lovers will relish this palate-pleasing pizza that cleverly captures the flavor of rocky road ice cream. Folks will have a hard time eating just one slice!
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 9-in. circle; place
- on a lightly greased baking sheet. Prick with a fork. Bake at
- 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with
- chocolate chips. Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until chocolate is
- Spread chocolate over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with
- marshmallows. Bake for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff
- slightly and are lightly browned. Sprinkle with peanuts. Remove to a
- wire rack to cool. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 232 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.