Rocky Road Pizza Recipe
Looking for a new, interesting dessert to offer your hungry clan? Chocolate lovers will relish this palate-pleasing pizza that cleverly captures the flavor of rocky road ice cream. Folks will have a hard time eating just one slice!
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 9-in. circle; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Prick with a fork. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff slightly and are lightly browned. Sprinkle with peanuts. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Originally published as Rocky Road Pizza in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p5
Reviews for Rocky Road Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >