Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 3 ounces BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS® COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1 OREO® Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- MICROWAVE 1 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Coarsely chop
- remaining chocolate.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and milk with mixer until blended. Add
- melted chocolate; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP, marshmallows, nuts
- and chopped chocolate. Pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 10 servings.
HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 380 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium,