- 3 ounces BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS® COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1 OREO® Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- MICROWAVE 1 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Coarsely chop remaining chocolate.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and milk with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP, marshmallows, nuts and chopped chocolate. Pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2014
"Easy and fast to prepare!"
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2014
"Very good! Quick and easy to make!"