Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, flaked coconut or raisins, optional
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch chips, coconut or raisins.
- 2. Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 34 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge
"Very tasty, since it is made in the microwave even the most inexperienced cook can make this yummy candy with confidence!"