Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, flaked coconut or raisins, optional
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch chips, coconut or raisins.
- 2. Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 piece: 34 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge
"Very tasty, since it is made in the microwave even the most inexperienced cook can make this yummy candy with confidence!"