Rocky Road Fudge
Ever since my granddaughter Heather was little, she loved to work with me in the kitchen. We both enjoy making this fudge. She likes the variety of ingredients we can add, and I like that it's quick and easy to make.Heather Bolton, Provo, Utah
64 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, flaked coconut or raisins, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1
- minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend
- in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch
- chips, coconut or raisins.
- Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm.
- Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares. Yield:
- about 1 pound.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 34 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.