Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
Ever since my granddaughter Heather was little, she loved to work with me in the kitchen. We both enjoy making this fudge. She likes the variety of ingredients we can add, and I like that it's quick and easy to make.—Heather Bolton, Provo, Utah
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, flaked coconut or raisins, optional
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch chips, coconut or raisins.
- 2. Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 34 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC