Rocky Road Fudge Pops Recipe
"These sweet frozen treats are simple to prepare and guaranteed to bring out the kid in anyone," promises Karen Grant, a reader from Tulare, California. The creamy pops feature a special chocolate and peanut topping.
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; divide among plastic cups. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert wooden pop sticks; freeze. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 140 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC