These sweet frozen treats are simple to prepare and guaranteed to bring out the kid in anyone. The creamy pops feature a special chocolate and peanut topping.—Karen Grant, Tulare, California
Featured In: Rocky Road Recipes
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 wooden pop sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; divide among plastic cups. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert wooden pop sticks; freeze. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Fudge Pops in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p40
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review