Rocky Road Fudge Brownies Recipe
These rich gooey brownies are one of our favorites. They would make a delicious addition to any cookie tray.—Nanette Swinson, Hope, Michigan
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies; stir in pecans. Spread batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over marshmallows. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 0g sugar total .
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC