Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, flaked coconut or raisins, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch chips, coconut or raisins.
- Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares. Yield: about 1 pound.
Originally published as Rocky Road Fudge in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p14
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review