Ever since my granddaughter Heather was little, she loved to work with me in the kitchen. We both enjoy making this fudge. She likes the variety of ingredients we can add, and I like that it's quick and easy to make.—Heather Bolton, Provo, Utah
Recommended: Rocky Road Recipes
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, flaked coconut or raisins, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch chips, coconut or raisins.
- Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares. Yield: about 1 pound.
Originally published as Rocky Road Fudge in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p14
Reviews for Rocky Road Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2014
"Very tasty, since it is made in the microwave even the most inexperienced cook can make this yummy candy with confidence!"