Rocky Road Freezer Pie
Whip up this simple chocolaty pie the day before and you’ll feel just like the champ when you serve it on party day. —Addrenne Roth, Donna, Texas
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in
- whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and
- pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 184 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.