Rocky Road Freezer Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece equals 184 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Rocky Road Freezer Pie
"This is really good and easy to make - my twelve year old daughter threw it together one day by herself! It stays fresh in the freezer for a while too. It's very sweet and chocolatety so if you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you!"