Whip up this simple chocolaty pie the day before and you’ll feel just like the champ when you serve it on party day. —Addrenne Roth, Donna, Texas
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Freezer Pie in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p56
Reviews for Rocky Road Freezer Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2013
"This is really good and easy to make - my twelve year old daughter threw it together one day by herself! It stays fresh in the freezer for a while too. It's very sweet and chocolatety so if you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you!"