Whip up this simple chocolaty pie the day before and you’ll feel just like the champ when you serve it on party day. —Addrenne Roth, Donna, Texas
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Freezer Pie in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p56
Reviews for Rocky Road Freezer Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2013
"This is really good and easy to make - my twelve year old daughter threw it together one day by herself! It stays fresh in the freezer for a while too. It's very sweet and chocolatety so if you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you!"