Rocky Road Cookie Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 2. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 slices.
1 slice: 235 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
"Just made,and it's wonderful.thank's for the recipe."
"Very easy to make as a dish to pass. I used chocolate covered peanuts instead of the chocolate chips and chopped nuts."