Rocky Road Brownies
"Anyone who likes rocky road ice cream will like these moist, fudgy brownies loaded with goodies," relates Rita Lenes of Renton, Washington. "They're great for children's parties."
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate, stir until smooth; cool
- for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until blended. Stir
- in chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour until well blended.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Sprinkle with the marshmallows, chocolate chips and
- walnuts; bake 4 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 231 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.