Rocky Mountain Grill
These flavorful lamb chops simply marinate overnight, then grill up in only 10 minutes or so. The Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper add a delicious zip to this entree, which was shared by the American Lamb Council.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 lamb loin chops (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight
- ingredients. Remove 3 tablespoons for basting; refrigerate. Add lamb
- chops to the remaining marinade and turn to coat. Seal and
- refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium-hot
- heat for 4 minutes. Turn; baste with reserved marinade. Grill for 4
- minutes. Turn and grill 1 minute longer or until meat reaches
- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with salt-free lemon-pepper) equals 233 calories, 86 mg sodium, 78 mg cholesterol, trace carbohydrate, 24 gm protein,