Rocky Mountain Grill Recipe
These flavorful lamb chops simply marinate overnight, then grill up in only 10 minutes or so. The Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper add a delicious zip to this entree, which was shared by the American Lamb Council.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 lamb loin chops (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Remove 3 tablespoons for basting; refrigerate. Add lamb chops to the remaining marinade and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes. Turn; baste with reserved marinade. Grill for 4 minutes. Turn and grill 1 minute longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Mountain Grill in Country Woman July/August 2000, p26
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Rocky Mountain Grill(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Grilled Lamb >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Lamb >
- Lamb Chop Recipes >
- Lamb Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >