- 1 prepared ice cream cake roll (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- Blue and red construction paper
- Place ice cream roll vertically on a 10-in. plate. Frost top and sides. From blue construction paper, cut out four fins about 2-1/4-in. high and 1-1/2-in. deep. Insert fins along bottom edge of cake.
- For the nose cone, draw an 8-in. circle on red construction paper. With a pencil, mark eight equal sections. Cut out a three-eighths section and discard; tape cut sides together to form a cone. Place on top of cake. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Rocket Cake in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p39
Reviews for Rocket Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2015
"Nice recipe kids surly love this"
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2014
"the saturated policy of governmentpoll has been decided"
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2014
Reviewed May. 13, 2014
"Nice recipe :)"
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2014