Robust Pepper Salad Recipe
Bottled Italian salad dressing is the key to this lively colorful salad from Gerry Weiss of Oakdale, Minnesota. The recipe makes a big bowl, so it's perfect for a potluck supper or large barbecue.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 each medium sweet yellow, red and orange pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, pepper,onion and cheddar cheese. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 20 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC